Easing Your Cracked Heels with Aloe Vera Cream
How important are your feet for you? Perhaps like many people you consider them very important but give little regard to their health and grooming. After all, they’re not as visible as your hands or face. But when you stop to think about the role of your feet in your life, they are working really hard.
With summer around the corner, many people will start suffering from cracked heels. Not only do they make it uncomfortable to walk, they can be an eyesore too.
With a skin cream that combines the power of aloe vera and the right blend of vitamins, keeping your feet comfy and smooth during the warm days doesn’t have to be a challenge.
What Causes Them?
Many of us must admit that we only remember to take extra care of our feet when they already feel the first signs of discomfort. This is often how the problem with cracked heels starts. What’s the culprit, you ask.
- Dry weather
- Lack of moisturization
- Bodily dehydration
- Harsh chemicals in bath soap
- Simply being outdoors more and being active.
The more important question really is: What can we do to help prevent it from recurring?
We all think applying lotion would be enough to alleviate it, but is it really good enough? The problem with most lotion products commercially sold is that they do not penetrate enough to fully moisturize the heels.
Even when you apply it fresh from the shower, your cracked heels will remain the same until you find the perfect lotion that will go deep enough to moisturize it.
Finding Comfort In Aloe Vera Cream
Cleaning and moisturizing your feet are the remedies for cracked heels and, when done right, they can help eliminate your suffering.
Here is a step by step process of how to soothe your cracked heels with a high-quality aloe vera cream:
- Step 1: Soak your feet in lukewarm water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Using a pumice stone, gently scrub the top layer of your heel to rub off the dead skin cells. NOTE: Skip step 2 if your heels are severely cracked and/or bleeding.
- Step 3: Towel dry thoroughly but gently.
- Step 4: Apply a premium quality aloe vera cream like Corium 21 Aloe Skin Cream on the cracks on your heels. Tenderly massage the cream into your feet for full absorption.
- Step 5: Slip on thick cotton socks to prevent unwanted exposure
- Step 6: Repeat the process at least once every day for seven days.
NOTE: To achieve the best results, Corium 21 should be applied twice a day. This can be done in the morning and before you go to sleep.
The wonders of the aloe vera plant that come in every container of aloe vera cream can alleviate your problems with cracked heels and restore the soft, beautiful skin that you used to have.